David has over twenty years of experience in religious education and youth, family life, and pro-life ministries. Since 1998, he has been a member of the Religious Studies Department at Delbarton School in Morristown, New Jersey, and since 2002, he has held the position of Director of Campus Ministry. David has been an Adjunct Professor of Moral Theology at Immaculate Conception Seminary School of Theology since 2008, teaching courses in the Theology of the Body and in John Paul II’s Sexual Ethics. David is widely respected as a dynamic speaker and teacher, having delivered presentations on various aspects of the Catholic Faith to diverse audiences, including marriage preparation workshops to thousands of engaged couples in local dioceses.
David is the author of God's Plan for You: Life, Love, Marriage, & Sex (Pauline Books & Media, 2006), a book for teens on the Theology of the Body, which received the Catholic Press Association of the United States & Canada Book Award in 2007. He has also written Protecting Your Purity: Help from St. Thomas Aquinas and the Angelic Warfare Confraternity (New Hope Publications, 2009), as well as articles that have been published in This Rock, The Catholic Faith, and Homiletic and Pastoral Review.
David and his wife Shannon are the parents of ten children whom they homeschool.
- Ph.D., Theology, Maryvale Ecclesiastical Institute (January 2016)
- M.A., Theology, Seton Hall University
- President of the Seton Hall University Chapter of Theta Alpha Kappa - Religious Studies National Honor Society (1992-1993)
- Pope John Paul II Award for Academic Excellence (2003)
- Seton Hall University “Many Are One” Alumni Award (2013)